Self inflicted harm—NICE in ethical self destruct mode?
Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Read the full text or download the PDF:
Other content recommended for you
- Ethics and opportunity costs: have NICE grasped the ethics of priority setting?
- It’s not NICE to discriminate
- National Institute for Clinical Excellence and its value judgments
- The use of cost-effectiveness by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE): no(t yet an) exemplar of a deliberative process
- Not a NICE fallacy: a reply to Dr Quigley
- NICE guidance should consider lifestyle only if it influences effectiveness
- NICE rapid guidelines: exploring political influence on guidelines
- NICE and neurology
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence appraisal and ageism
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence clinical guidelines development principles and processes