Self inflicted harm—NICE in ethical self destruct mode?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Self inflicted harm—NICE in ethical self destruct mode?
Other content recommended for you
- Ethics and opportunity costs: have NICE grasped the ethics of priority setting?
- It’s not NICE to discriminate
- National Institute for Clinical Excellence and its value judgments
- The use of cost-effectiveness by the National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence (NICE): no(t yet an) exemplar of a deliberative process
- Not a NICE fallacy: a reply to Dr Quigley
- NICE guidance should consider lifestyle only if it influences effectiveness
- NICE rapid guidelines: exploring political influence on guidelines
- NICE and neurology
- National Institute for Health and Clinical Excellence appraisal and ageism
- National Institute for Health and Care Excellence clinical guidelines development principles and processes