Psychopharmacology and memory
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Psychopharmacology and memory
Other content recommended for you
- Post-traumatic amnesia and confusional state: hazards of retrospective assessment
- The dynamic time course of memory recovery in transient global amnesia
- Propranolol, post-traumatic stress disorder and narrative identity
- Basal forebrain amnesia: does the nucleus accumbens contribute to human memory?
- Episodic memory in transient global amnesia: encoding, storage, or retrieval deficit?
- Transient global amnesia: implicit/explicit memory dissociation and PET assessment of brain perfusion and oxygen metabolism in the acute stage
- Perception, attention, and working memory are disproportionately impaired in dementia with Lewy bodies compared with Alzheimer's disease
- Acute-onset amnesia: transient global amnesia and other causes
- Transient epileptic amnesia: a description of the clinical and neuropsychological features in 10 cases and a review of the literature
- Anaesthesia, amnesia and harm