The promise and predicament of cosmetic neurology
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Western Regional Meeting Abstracts
- Polymorphisms in the IGF1 signalling pathway including the myostatin gene are associated with left ventricular mass in male athletes
- Recreational and ergogenic substance use and substance use disorders in elite athletes: a narrative review
- Research based recommendations on management of sport related concussion: summary of the National Athletic Trainers’ Association position statement
- Claims for the anabolic effects of growth hormone: a case of the Emperor’s new clothes?
- 2014 Female Athlete Triad Coalition Consensus Statement on Treatment and Return to Play of the Female Athlete Triad: 1st International Conference held in San Francisco, California, May 2012 and 2nd International Conference held in Indianapolis, Indiana, May 2013
- Determination and regulation of body composition in elite athletes
- Effects of an endurance cycling competition on resting serum insulin-like growth factor I (IGF-I) and its binding proteins IGFBP-1 and IGFBP-3
- IOC consensus statement on relative energy deficiency in sport (RED-S): 2018 update
- What domains of clinical function should be assessed after sport-related concussion? A systematic review