Medicating the mind: a Kantian analysis of overprescribing psychoactive drugs
Other content recommended for you
- Treating eating disorders: a review of the evidence
- Management of perinatal depression with non-drug interventions
- Management of adults with PTSD Part I: background, diagnosis and psychological therapies
- Recent developments in the treatment of major depressive disorder in children and adolescents
- Psychological interventions for depression among informal caregivers of older adult populations: protocol of a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomised controlled trials
- Mild depression in general practice: time for a rethink?
- Protocol for a feasibility randomised trial of low-intensity interventions for antenatal depression: ADAGIO trial comparing interpersonal counselling with cognitive behavioural therapy
- Psychosocial interventions for self-harm, suicidal ideation and suicide attempt in children and young people: What? How? Who? and Where?
- International Committee on Mental Health in Cystic Fibrosis: Cystic Fibrosis Foundation and European Cystic Fibrosis Society consensus statements for screening and treating depression and anxiety
- Interpersonal therapy or guided self-help CBT improve remission from binge eating compared to a behavioural weight-loss programme at 2-year post-treatment