A public health perspective on research ethics
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Limits to research risks
- Health incentive research and social justice: does the risk of long term harms to systematically disadvantaged groups bear consideration?
- The ethics of attaching research conditions to access to new health technologies
- Informed consent in cluster randomised trials: new and common ethical challenges
- Stopping trials early for commercial reasons: the risk–benefit relationship as a moral compass
- Challenges to biobanking in LMICs during COVID-19: time to reconceptualise research ethics guidance for pandemics and public health emergencies?
- What makes clinical labour different? The case of human guinea pigging
- Practical metrics for establishing the health benefits of research to support research prioritisation
- Right of the living dead? Consent to experimental surgery in the event of cortical death
- Individual and public interests in clinical research during epidemics: a reply to Calain