- First published September 29, 2006.
Online issue publication
September 29, 2006
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Copyright 2006 by the Journal of Medical Ethics
Other content recommended for you
- 2nd International Conference on Biomedicine and Pharmaceutics (ICBP) 2014
- Polemic: five proposals for a medical school admission policy
- The attitudes, perceptions and experiences of medical school applicants following the closure of schools and cancellation of public examinations in 2020 due to the COVID-19 pandemic: a cross-sectional questionnaire study of UK medical applicants
- 2021 Western Medical Research Conference
- After 20 years, some reflections and farewell!
- Medical school gift restriction policies and physician prescribing of newly marketed psychotropic medications: difference-in-differences analysis
- Outcomes of the Northern Ontario School of Medicine's distributed medical education programmes: protocol for a longitudinal comparative multicohort study
- Development of a physical activity monitoring tool for Thai medical schools: a protocol for a mixed methods study
- Factors affecting likelihood of applicants being offered a place in medical schools in the United Kingdom in 1996 and 1997: retrospective study
- Dissemination of results from medical student public health research training and factors associated with publication