Should children’s autonomy be respected by telling them of their imminent death?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Should children’s autonomy be respected by telling them of their imminent death?
- Ethics and decision making in end stage lung disease
- Role of patients’ family members in end-of-life communication: an integrative review
- Making decisions to limit treatment in life-limiting and life-threatening conditions in children: a framework for practice
- Withdrawal of treatment
- Paediatric advance care planning in life-limiting conditions: scoping review of parent experiences
- Consent and end of life decisions
- Hospital care for the dying patient with cancer: does an advance care planning invitation influence bereaved relatives’ experiences? A two country survey
- The best interests test at the end of life on PICU: a plea for a family centred approach
- Awareness and attitudes towards advance care planning in primary care: role of demographic, socioeconomic and religiosity factors in a cross-sectional Lebanese study