Reply to: Hasman A and Holm S. Nicotine conjugate vaccine: is there a right to a smoking future?
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Nicotine conjugate vaccine: is there a right to a smoking future?
- The genetics of tobacco use: methods, findings and policy implications
- Role of smoking in inflammatory bowel disease: implications for therapy
- A research agenda for assessing the potential contribution of genomic medicine to tobacco control
- Nicotine: does it have a role in the treatment of skin disease?
- Reducing the addictiveness of cigarettes
- Double standards and arguments for tobacco regulation
- Menthol's potential effects on nicotine dependence: a tobacco industry perspective
- Innovative approaches to youth tobacco control: introduction and overview
- Nicotine and health