Reply to: Hasman A and Holm S. Nicotine conjugate vaccine: is there a right to a smoking future?
Other content recommended for you
- Nicotine conjugate vaccine: is there a right to a smoking future?
- The genetics of tobacco use: methods, findings and policy implications
- Role of smoking in inflammatory bowel disease: implications for therapy
- A research agenda for assessing the potential contribution of genomic medicine to tobacco control
- Nicotine: does it have a role in the treatment of skin disease?
- Reducing the addictiveness of cigarettes
- Double standards and arguments for tobacco regulation
- Menthol's potential effects on nicotine dependence: a tobacco industry perspective
- Innovative approaches to youth tobacco control: introduction and overview
- Nicotine and health