Advance directives to protect embryos?
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Creating and sacrificing embryos for stem cells
- What’s in a name? Embryos, entities, and ANTities in the stem cell debate
- Is a consensus possible on stem cell research? Moral and political obstacles
- Research Ethics, Science Policy, and Four Contexts for the Stem Cell Debate
- Going high and low: on pluralism and neutrality in human embryology policy-making
- Human embryonic stem cell research debates: a Confucian argument
- The ethics of stem cell research: can the disagreements be resolved?
- Medical ethics: principles, persons, and perspectives: from controversy to conversation
- Ethical and legal aspects of stem cell practices in Turkey: where are we?
- A natural stem cell therapy? How novel findings and biotechnology clarify the ethics of stem cell research