Other content recommended for you
- Creating and sacrificing embryos for stem cells
- What’s in a name? Embryos, entities, and ANTities in the stem cell debate
- Is a consensus possible on stem cell research? Moral and political obstacles
- Research Ethics, Science Policy, and Four Contexts for the Stem Cell Debate
- Going high and low: on pluralism and neutrality in human embryology policy-making
- Human embryonic stem cell research debates: a Confucian argument
- The ethics of stem cell research: can the disagreements be resolved?
- Medical ethics: principles, persons, and perspectives: from controversy to conversation
- Ethical and legal aspects of stem cell practices in Turkey: where are we?
- A natural stem cell therapy? How novel findings and biotechnology clarify the ethics of stem cell research