The reform of UK research ethics committees: throwing the baby out with the bath water?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- The reform of UK research ethics committees: throwing the baby out with the bath water?
Other content recommended for you
- The ESRC research ethics framework and research ethics review at UK universities: rebuilding the Tower of Babel REC by REC
- Proportional ethical review and the identification of ethical issues
- New governance arrangements for research ethics committees: is facilitating research achieved at the cost of participants’ interest
- Efficiency and the proposed reforms to the NHS research ethics system
- The experiences of ethics committee members: contradictions between individuals and committees
- In defence of governance: ethics review and social research
- What are local issues? The problem of the local review of research
- Research involving storage and use of human tissue: how did the Human Tissue Act 2004 affect decisions by research ethics committees?
- United Kingdom research governance strategy
- Creating a ‘FatherConfessor’: the origins of research ethics committees in UK military medical research, 1950–1970. Part I, context and causes