- First published March 30, 2005.
Online issue publication
March 30, 2005
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Copyright 2005 by the Journal of Medical Ethics
Other content recommended for you
- Euthanasia and other end of life decisions and care provided in final three months of life: nationwide retrospective study in Belgium
- Vivisection through the eyes of Wilkie Collins, HG Wells and John Galsworthy
- A case for justified non-voluntary active euthanasia: exploring the ethics of the Groningen Protocol
- The acceptability of ending a patient’s life
- Mr Marty’s muddle: a superficial and selective case for euthanasia in Europe
- What people close to death say about euthanasia and assisted suicide: a qualitative study
- Why active euthanasia and physician assisted suicide should be legalised
- Framing euthanasia
- Moral dimensions
- Physician assisted suicide, euthanasia, or withdrawal of treatment