Pain, vivisection, and the value of life
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Honouring the donor: in death and in life
- The Israeli abortion committees' process of decision making: an ethical analysis
- Is human existence worth its consequent harm?
- Increasingly exotic . . .
- The history of the discovery of the cigarette–lung cancer link: evidentiary traditions, corporate denial, global toll
- Overlap of premature birth and permissible abortion
- ‘In a twilight world’? Judging the value of life for the minimally conscious patient
- Is the clock ticking for terminally ill patients in Israel? Preliminary comment on a proposal for a bill of rights for the terminally ill
- Is it in the best interests of an intellectually disabled infant to die?
- Artificial nutrition and hydration in the patient with advanced dementia: is withholding treatment compatible with traditional Judaism?