Pain, vivisection, and the value of life
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Pain, vivisection, and the value of life
Other content recommended for you
- Honouring the donor: in death and in life
- The Israeli abortion committees' process of decision making: an ethical analysis
- Is human existence worth its consequent harm?
- Increasingly exotic . . .
- The history of the discovery of the cigarette–lung cancer link: evidentiary traditions, corporate denial, global toll
- Overlap of premature birth and permissible abortion
- ‘In a twilight world’? Judging the value of life for the minimally conscious patient
- Is the clock ticking for terminally ill patients in Israel? Preliminary comment on a proposal for a bill of rights for the terminally ill
- Is it in the best interests of an intellectually disabled infant to die?
- Artificial nutrition and hydration in the patient with advanced dementia: is withholding treatment compatible with traditional Judaism?