Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Why we should allow performance enhancing drugs in sport
- Individual variation in the erythropoietic response to altitude training in elite junior swimmers
- o2max, blood doping, and erythropoietin
- On the argument that enhancement is “cheating”
- Should athletes be allowed to use performance enhancing drugs?
- Challenges and threats to implementing the fight against doping in sport
- The sleep of elite athletes at sea level and high altitude: a comparison of sea-level natives and high-altitude natives (ISA3600)
- Erythropoietin as a cardioprotective agent: down but not out
- Health risk for athletes at moderate altitude and normobaric hypoxia