Other content recommended for you
- The debate about physician assistance in dying: 40 years of unrivalled progress in medical ethics?
- Bioethics: why philosophy is essential for progress
- Moral pluralism versus the total view: why Singer is wrong about radical life extension
- Moral uncertainty and the farming of human-pig chimeras
- A Moorean argument for the full moral status of those with profound intellectual disability
- The use of vignettes within a Delphi exercise: a useful approach in empirical ethics?
- Normative consent and organ donation: a vindication
- Cui bono? Good for whom? Some apologies, confessions, musings, unsubstantiated views, not empirically founded statements, lists, a few commandments, reading suggestions, and rather practical tips for aspiring and experienced bioethicists
- Genetic information, discrimination, philosophical pluralism and politics
- How should we treat human–pig chimeras, non-chimeric pigs and other beings of uncertain moral status?