Law, ethics, and medicine
Individual and family consent to organ and tissue donation: is the current position coherent?
Other content recommended for you
- Transplants save lives, defending the double veto does not: a reply to Wilkinson
- Whither a Welfare-Funded ’Sex Doula' Programme?
- Sexual rights and disability
- Positive rights, negative rights and health care
- Reproduction misconceived: why there is no right to reproduce and the implications for ART access
- Do the sick have a right to cadaveric organs?
- Opt-out paradigms for deceased organ donation are ethically incoherent
- An analysis of knowledge and attitudes of hospice staff towards organ and tissue donation
- Within the limits of the defensible: a response to Simkulet’s argument against the pro-life view on the basis of spontaneous abortion
- Our right to in vitro fertilisation—its scope and limits