The ethics of policy writing: how should hospitals deal with moral disagreement about controversial medical practices?
Other content recommended for you
- Clinical ethicists’ perspectives on organisational ethics in healthcare organisations
- Metaphors, models and organisational ethics in health care
- Professional and conscience-based refusals: the case of the psychiatrist's harmful prescription
- Conscientious objection and the referral requirement as morally permissible moral mistakes
- When should conscientious objection be accepted?
- Conscientious objection in healthcare and the duty to refer
- Conscientious objection and moral distress: a relational ethics case study of MAiD in Canada
- Juggling law, ethics, and intuition: practical answers to awkward questions
- The NHS and market forces in healthcare: the need for organisational ethics
- Applying the four principles