Of souls, selves, and cerebrums: a reply to Himma
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Is a consensus possible on stem cell research? Moral and political obstacles
- A future like ours revisited
- A dualist analysis of abortion: personhood and the concept of self qua experiential subject
- Why should the baby live? Human right to life and the precautionary principle
- Savulescu’s objections to the future of value argument
- After-birth abortion: why should the baby live?
- Cursed lamp: the problem of spontaneous abortion
- Is there a ‘new ethics of abortion’?
- Philosophy, critical thinking and ‘after-birth abortion: why should the baby live?’
- A Moorean argument for the full moral status of those with profound intellectual disability