Statistics from Altmetric.com
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
An error has been pointed out in the affilliation for R Andorno, author of The right not to know: an autonomy approach (J Med Ethics 2004:30;435–439). The correct affiliation is Interdepartmental Center for Ethics in the Sciences and Humanities (IZEW), University of Tübingen, Tübingen, Germany. The journal apologises for this error.
Other content recommended for you
- Subtracting insult from injury: addressing cultural expectations in the disclosure of medical error
- 2nd International Conference on Biomedicine and Pharmaceutics (ICBP) 2014
- Creating a ‘FatherConfessor’: the origins of research ethics committees in UK military medical research, 1950–1970. Part II, origins and organisation
- On higher ground: ethical reasoning and its relationship with error disclosure
- Ethics in a scientific approach: the importance of the biostatistician in research ethics committees
- Implementing clinical ethics in German hospitals: content, didactics and evaluation of a nationwide postgraduate training programme
- Professional responsibilities of biomedical scientists in public discourse
- Biomedical conflicts of interest: a defence of the sequestration thesis—learning from the cases of Nancy Olivieri and David Healy