Other content recommended for you
- Implications of the concept of minimal risk in research on informed choice in clinical practice
- Cultural considerations for informed consent in paediatric research in low/middle-income countries: a scoping review
- International requirements for consent in biobank research: qualitative review of research guidelines
- Informed consent in medical research: Journals should not publish research to which patients have not given fully informed consent–with three exceptions
- Ethics in studies on children and environmental health
- Is best interests a relevant decision making standard for enrolling non-capacitated subjects into clinical research?
- Low risk pragmatic trials do not always require participants’ informed consent
- Who is my brother's keeper?
- Ethical concerns regarding guidelines for the conduct of clinical research on children
- Is it ethical to deny genetic research participants individualised results?