The ethics of the placebo in clinical practice
Other content recommended for you
- The ethics of the placebo in clinical practice revisited
- Placebo effects and the molecular biological components involved
- Clinical use of placebo treatments may undermine the trust of patients: a response to Gold and Lichtenberg
- The moral case for the clinical placebo
- Placebos in chronic pain: evidence, theory, ethics, and use in clinical practice
- Patient attitudes about the clinical use of placebo: qualitative perspectives from a telephone survey
- The placebo effect: powerful, powerless or redundant?
- What do we really know about the deliberate use of placebos in clinical practice?
- Physician perspectives on placebo ethics
- Patients’ attitudes about the use of placebo treatments: telephone survey