The stipulations of one institutional review board: a five year review
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Clinical Research From Proposal to Implementation
- Can an ethics officer role reduce delays in research ethics approval? A mixed-method evaluation of an improvement project
- Understanding Food and Drug Administration Regulatory Requirements for an Investigational Device Exemption for Sponsor-Investigators
- SPIRIT 2013 explanation and elaboration: guidance for protocols of clinical trials
- Multicentre trials review process by research ethics committees in Spain: where do they stand before implementing the new European regulation?
- Analysis of warning letters issued by the US Food and Drug Administration to clinical investigators, institutional review boards and sponsors: a retrospective study
- 6ER-023 The role of institutional review boards, and hospital pharmacists as members, in the informed consent process in clinical research: a retrospective observational study
- Human-tissue-related inventions: ownership and intellectual property rights in international collaborative research in developing countries
- A rationale and framework for seeking remote electronic or phone consent approval in endovascular stroke trials – special relevance in the COVID-19 environment and beyond
- Results of a self-assessment tool to assess the operational characteristics of research ethics committees in low- and middle-income countries