Finding European bioethical literature: an evaluation of the leading abstracting and indexing services
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Empirical research in bioethical journals. A quantitative analysis
- Ethics by opinion poll? The functions of attitudes research for normative deliberations in medical ethics
- Making the evidence (and arguments) count
- The scatter of research: cross sectional comparison of randomised trials and systematic reviews across specialties
- How defensive medicine is defined and understood in European medical literature: protocol for a systematic review
- Good and not so good medical ethics
- Medical ethics manual: does it serve its purpose?
- The formative years: medical ethics comes of age
- Islam and the four principles of medical ethics
- Medical ethics on film: towards a reconstruction of the teaching of healthcare professionals