Evaluation of end of life care in cancer patients at a teaching hospital in Japan
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- The do-not-resuscitate order: associations with advance directives, physician specialty and documentation of discussion 15 years after the Patient Self-Determination Act
- Honouring patient's resuscitation wishes: a multiphased effort to improve identification and documentation
- Increasing use of DNR orders in the elderly worldwide: whose choice is it?
- “Do-not-resuscitate” orders in patients with cancer at a children’s hospital in Taiwan
- Should patient consent be required to write a do not resuscitate order?
- Association of medical futility with do-not-resuscitate (DNR) code status in hospitalised patients
- The impact of regional culture on intensive care end of life decision making: an Israeli perspective from the ETHICUS study
- End of life decisions: attitudes of Finnish physicians
- Physicians’ confidence in discussing do not resuscitate orders with patients and surrogates
- Scale of levels of care versus DNR orders