Symposium on circumcision
The law and ethics of male circumcision: guidance for doctors
Other content recommended for you
- A covenant with the status quo? Male circumcision and the new BMA guidance to doctors
- The development of professional guidelines on the law and ethics of male circumcision
- Ethics briefings
- The limits of parental responsibility regarding medical treatment decisions
- Consent for non-therapeutic male circumcision: an exception to the rule?
- Infant circumcision: the last stand for the dead dogma of parental (sovereignal) rights
- G145(P) The ethics of non-therapeutic circumcision in high-risk children: An audit of pre-operative discussions and consent
- Ancient rites and new laws: how should we regulate religious circumcision of minors?
- Religious circumcision and the Human Rights Act
- Rationalising circumcision: from tradition to fashion, from public health to individual freedom—critical notes on cultural persistence of the practice of genital mutilation