Should patients be allowed to veto their participation in clinical research?
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- “Fair’s fair argument” and voluntarism in clinical research: But, is it fair?
- High hospital research participation and improved colorectal cancer survival outcomes: a population-based study
- An investigation of patients’ motivations for their participation in genetics-related research
- What makes clinical labour different? The case of human guinea pigging
- SAT0581 Rheumatology Patients' Knowledge about Clinical Research
- Payment for participation in research: a pursuit for the poor?
- Cohort profile: the Scottish Research register SHARE. A register of people interested in research participation linked to NHS data sets
- Children’s views on research without prior consent in emergency situations: a UK qualitative study
- Bioethics: why philosophy is essential for progress
- Informed consent for functional MRI research on comatose patients following severe brain injury: balancing the social benefits of research against patient autonomy