Should research samples reflect the diversity of the population?
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Should research samples reflect the diversity of the population?
Other content recommended for you
- Race, ethnic group, and clinical research
- Attitudes towards coronavirus (COVID-19) vaccine and sources of information across diverse ethnic groups in the UK: a qualitative study from June to October 2020
- Representation of racial and ethnic minority groups in cohort studies evaluating risk factors for dementia: protocol for a scoping review
- Population tobacco control interventions and their effects on social inequalities in smoking: systematic review
- Racial discrimination and adverse pregnancy outcomes: a systematic review and meta-analysis
- Does weight management research for adults with severe obesity represent them? Analysis of systematic review data
- Mortality of ethnic minority groups in the UK: a systematic review protocol
- Asthma education and quality of life in the community: a randomised controlled study to evaluate the impact on white European and Indian subcontinent ethnic groups from socioeconomically deprived areas in Birmingham, UK
- Tobacco use among US racial/ethnic minority groups
- Considerations and recommendations for conducting qualitative research interviews with palliative and end-of-life care patients in the home setting: a consensus paper