Symposium on evidence based medicine
Ethics of evidence based medicine in the primary care setting
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Ethics of evidence based medicine in the primary care setting
Other content recommended for you
- Referrals for MMR immunisation in hospital
- MMR vaccine - how effective and how safe?
- MMR: where are we now?
- Vertical integration of primary care practices with acute hospitals in England and Wales: why, how and so what? Findings from a qualitative, rapid evaluation
- Analysis of the management and costs of headache disorders in Spain during the period 2011–2016: a retrospective multicentre observational study
- Systematic review of mental health interventions for patients with common somatic symptoms: can research evidence from secondary care be extrapolated to primary care?
- Barriers and enablers to implementing clinical practice guidelines in primary care: an overview of systematic reviews
- Framing, truth telling and the problem with non-directive counselling
- Primary care research and clinical practice: cardiovascular disease
- Healthcare resource utilisation and costs associated with a heart failure diagnosis: a retrospective, population-based cohort study in Sweden