The Olivieri symposium
Editor’s note: How can we make a difference? The perils of heroism
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Editor’s note: How can we make a difference? The perils of heroism
Other content recommended for you
- ‘Healthcare Heroes’: problems with media focus on heroism from healthcare workers during the COVID-19 pandemic
- Bioethics and health and human rights: a critical view
- The Olivieri debacle: where were the heroes of bioethics?
- A virtue ethics approach to moral dilemmas in medicine
- Victims, vectors and villains: are those who opt out of vaccination morally responsible for the deaths of others?
- NHS constitution values for values-based recruitment: a virtue ethics perspective
- and the profession of medicine
- Understanding participation dilemmas in community mobilisation: can collective action theory help?
- Towards collective moral resilience: the potential of communities of practice during the COVID-19 pandemic and beyond
- Caring for risky patients: duty or virtue?