Hindsight and judgment
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Hindsight and judgment
Other content recommended for you
- Hindsight ≠ foresight: the effect of outcome knowledge on judgment under uncertainty*
- Glasgow Head Injury Outcome Prediction Program: an independent assessment
- Hindsight bias, outcome knowledge and adaptive learning
- A structured judgement method to enhance mortality case note review: development and evaluation
- From incident reporting to the analysis of the patient journey
- FOR THOSE CONDEMNED TO LIVE IN THE FUTURE
- Predicting admission at triage: are nurses better than a simple objective score?
- Can computerised decision support systems deliver improved quality in primary care?
- Measurement and monitoring of safety: impact and challenges of putting a conceptual framework into practice
- Professionalism dilemmas, moral distress and the healthcare student: insights from two online UK-wide questionnaire studies