Applying the four principles
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Bioethics: why philosophy is essential for progress
- Clinician gate-keeping in clinical research is not ethically defensible: an analysis
- Jehovah's Witnesses and autonomy: honouring the refusal of blood transfusions
- The ethics of policy writing: how should hospitals deal with moral disagreement about controversial medical practices?
- Principlism and communitarianism
- Adolescent autonomy revisited: clinicians need clearer guidance
- Assent as an ethical imperative in the treatment of ADHD
- Cultural sensitivity in paediatrics
- The ethics of sexual reorientation: what should clinicians and researchers do?
- Medical confidentiality and the protection of Jehovah's Witnesses' autonomous refusal of blood