Applying the four principles
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Applying the four principles
Other content recommended for you
- Bioethics: why philosophy is essential for progress
- Clinician gate-keeping in clinical research is not ethically defensible: an analysis
- Jehovah's Witnesses and autonomy: honouring the refusal of blood transfusions
- The ethics of policy writing: how should hospitals deal with moral disagreement about controversial medical practices?
- Principlism and communitarianism
- Adolescent autonomy revisited: clinicians need clearer guidance
- Assent as an ethical imperative in the treatment of ADHD
- Cultural sensitivity in paediatrics
- The ethics of sexual reorientation: what should clinicians and researchers do?
- Medical confidentiality and the protection of Jehovah's Witnesses' autonomous refusal of blood