Consent, rights, and choices in health care for children and young people
Online download statistics by month:
Other content recommended for you
- Can we normalise developmentally appropriate health care for young people in UK hospital settings? An ethnographic study
- Consent, competence, and confidentiality
- Children of Jehovah’s Witnesses and adolescent Jehovah’s Witnesses: what are their rights?
- Developmentally appropriate healthcare for young people: a scoping study
- Guide to ethics of treating children published
- Exploring pathways to mental healthcare for urban Aboriginal young people: a qualitative interview study
- Jehovah’s Witnesses in the emergency department: what are their rights?
- The limits of parental responsibility regarding medical treatment decisions
- Article 10 Media handling, consent in children, and some one wants you to spend £2 million
- Ethics briefings