Medicine as an essentially contested concept
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Causation in epidemiology
- Methodological insights: fuzzy sets in medicine
- Defining Personhood: towards the Ethics of Quality in Clinical Care
- Resourcefulness of an empirically informed and thickly normative account of disease
- SP0051 Redefining Success in Campaigning: From Disjointed Activities to Collective Impact
- ‘Including health in systems responsible for urban planning’: a realist policy analysis research programme
- Glossary: causality in public health science
- ‘Rethinking “Disease”: a fresh diagnosis and a new philosophical treatment’
- The Gettier Problem in informed consent
- Reasons, reasonability and establishing conscientious objector status in medicine