Symposium on psychiatric ethics
Psychiatry and the control of dangerousness: on the apotropaic function of the term “mental illness”
Other content recommended for you
- Dangerousness, mental disorder, and responsibility
- Preventive detention must be resisted by the medical profession
- Psychiatry and the control of dangerousness: a comment
- The danger of dangerousness: why we must remove the dangerousness criterion from our mental health acts
- Has the Mental Health Act had its day?
- Neurogenetic evidence in the courtroom: a randomised controlled trial with German judges
- A new mental health (and public protection) act
- Dangerous people with severe personality disorder
- Is psychiatry becoming more coercive?
- Ethics briefings