Symposium on the ethics of research publishing
Confidentiality and the ethics of medical ethics
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Factors influencing attitudes towards medical confidentiality among Swiss physicians
- Public good, personal privacy: a citizens' deliberation about using medical information for pharmacoepidemiological research
- Teaching ethics in Europe
- Health research and systems’ governance are at risk: should the right to data protection override health?
- Teaching ethics in a Masters Program in Public Health in Lithuania
- To protect or to publish: confidentiality and the fate of the mentally ill victims of Nazi euthanasia
- Access to medical records for research purposes: varying perceptions across research ethics boards
- A case of consent
- Valid consent to medical treatment
- That's another story: narrative methods and ethical practice