Human organs from prisoners: kidneys for life
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Human organs from prisoners: kidneys for life
Other content recommended for you
- Why journals should stop publishing transplantation research from China
- Developing an ethics framework for living donor transplantation
- Organ Transplants from Executed Prisoners
- Impact of donor with evidence of bacterial infections on deceased donor liver transplantation: a retrospective observational cohort study in Taiwan
- Unwilling executioners?
- Individual readiness for transplantation medicine of laypersons and the number of deceased organ donors: a cross-sectional online survey in Japan, South Korea and Taiwan
- Family attitudes, actions, decisions and experiences following implementation of deemed consent and the Human Transplantation (Wales) Act 2013: mixed-method study protocol
- Critical care in the Emergency Department: organ donation
- Should we perform kidney transplants on foreign nationals?
- Xenotransplantation: a bioethical evaluation