Unrelated living organ donation: ULTRA needs to go
Other content recommended for you
- Join the Lone Kidney Club: incentivising live organ donation
- Establishing the role of pre-implantation genetic diagnosis with human leucocyte antigen typing: what place do “saviour siblings” have in paediatric transplantation?
- Self-interest, self-abnegation and self-esteem: towards a new moral economy of non-directed kidney donation
- Who is willing to take the risk? Assessing the readiness for living liver donation in the general German population
- Developing an ethics framework for living donor transplantation
- Role of living liver donation in the United Kingdom
- Quality of life after donor nephrectomy
- Changes in quality of life (QoL) and other patient-reported outcome measures (PROMs) in living-donor and deceased-donor kidney transplant recipients and those awaiting transplantation in the UK ATTOM programme: a longitudinal cohort questionnaire survey with additional qualitative interviews
- Kidneys on demand
- Should gratitude be a requirement for access to live organ donation?