An ethical market in human organs
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- A legal market in organs: the problem of exploitation
- In praise of unprincipled ethics
- Imposing options on people in poverty: the harm of a live donor organ market
- Should gratitude be a requirement for access to live organ donation?
- Shifting ethics: debating the incentive question in organ transplantation
- A “Queen of Hearts” trial of organ markets: why Scheper-Hughes’s objections to markets in human organs fail
- An ethically defensible market in organs
- Singapore legalises compensation payments to kidney donors
- Commodification and exploitation: arguments in favour of compensated organ donation
- Choice, pressure and markets in kidneys