Other content recommended for you
- In praise of unprincipled ethics
- Tom Buller on the principle of precedent autonomy and the relation between critical and experiential interests
- Advance consent, critical interests and dementia research
- Should we respect precedent autonomy in life-sustaining treatment decisions?
- Ethics of care challenge to advance directives for dementia patients
- Do the sick have a right to cadaveric organs?
- Scientific research is a moral duty
- A stronger policy of organ retrieval from cadaveric donors: some ethical considerations
- Modified mandated choice for organ procurement
- Clarifying best interests