Institute of Medical Ethics prize for the most innovative web publication
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Fifty years of medical ethics: from the London Medical Group to the Institute of Medical Ethics
- Harnessing the LMG legacy: the IME's vision for the future
- The Journal of Medical Ethics and Medical Humanities: offsprings of the London Medical Group
- Reflections on learning and teaching medical ethics in UK medical schools
- What is it to do good medical ethics? A kaleidoscope of views
- Good medical ethics
- What is it to do good medical ethics?
- Helping doctors become better doctors: Mary Lobjoit—an unsung heroine of medical ethics in the UK
- What makes the best medical ethics journal? A North American perspective
- Edward Shotter: dean emeritus of Rochester, who founded the Journal of Medical Ethics