Evaluation of do not resuscitate orders (DNR) in a Swiss community hospital
Download to a citation manager
Download the citation for this article by clicking on one of the following citation managers:
- Cite this article as:
- Evaluation of do not resuscitate orders (DNR) in a Swiss community hospital
Other content recommended for you
- Honouring patient's resuscitation wishes: a multiphased effort to improve identification and documentation
- Increasing use of DNR orders in the elderly worldwide: whose choice is it?
- Evaluation of end of life care in cancer patients at a teaching hospital in Japan
- End of life decisions: attitudes of Finnish physicians
- The do-not-resuscitate order: associations with advance directives, physician specialty and documentation of discussion 15 years after the Patient Self-Determination Act
- “Allow natural death” versus “do not resuscitate”: three words that can change a life
- Should patient consent be required to write a do not resuscitate order?
- The impact of regional culture on intensive care end of life decision making: an Israeli perspective from the ETHICUS study
- “Do-not-resuscitate” orders in patients with cancer at a children’s hospital in Taiwan
- Scale of levels of care versus DNR orders