Is posthumous semen retrieval ethically permissible?
Other content recommended for you
- Response to Orr and Siegler—collective intentionality and procreative desires: the permissible view on consent to posthumous conception
- Should single layer centrifugation of dog semen be done before or after the semen is cooled?
- Balancing rules in postmortem sperm donation
- A survey of sexual and reproductive health in men with cystic fibrosis: new challenges for adolescent and adult services
- Artificial insemination in dogs and cats 1. Collection and preservation of canine semen
- Assisted conception. II—In vitro fertilisation and intracytoplasmic sperm injection
- Male subfertility
- Preimplantation genetic testing for aneuploidy in severe male factor infertility: protocol for a multicenter randomised controlled trial
- Investigating and managing infertility in general practice
- Non-directed postmortem sperm donation: some questions