Comment on: the influence of the pharmaceutical industry on the off-label use of its medicines
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Seroxat and the suppression of clinical trial data: regulatory failure and the uses of legal ambiguity
- Pharmaceutical industry funding of events for healthcare professionals on non-vitamin K oral anticoagulants in Australia: an observational study
- Monitoring, reporting and regulating medicine quality: tensions between theory and practice in Tanzania
- Spurious and counterfeit drugs: a growing industry in the developing world
- Evaluation of the decision-making process underlying the initial off-label use of vaccines: a scoping review protocol
- Medicines shortages in Pakistan: a qualitative study to explore current situation, reasons and possible solutions to overcome the barriers
- Unlicensed and off label drug use in paediatric wards: prospective study
- Unlicensed and off label drug use in neonates
- Off-label use of bevacizumab in the treatment of retinal disease: ethical implications
- Unlicensed and off label prescribing of drugs in general practice