A defence of the potential future of value theory
Share this article
Click the icon of the social media platform on which you would like to share this article.
Email this article to a friend
If you wish to reuse any or all of this article please use the link below which will take you to the Copyright Clearance Center’s RightsLink service. You will be able to get a quick price and instant permission to reuse the content in many different ways.
Other content recommended for you
- Deprivations, futures and the wrongness of killing
- A future like ours revisited
- Strong's objections to the future of value account
- Savulescu’s objections to the future of value argument
- Reply to Marquis: how things stand with the ‘future like ours’ argument
- Abortion and human nature
- The morality of abortion and the deprivation of futures
- Reply to Di Nucci: why the counterexamples succeed
- Fetuses, newborns, & parental responsibility
- Yes, the baby should live: a pro-choice response to Giubilini and Minerva