Medical research in clinical emergency settings in Europe
Other content recommended for you
- The cultural specifity of research ethics—or why ethical debate in France is different
- Overview of European legislation on informed consent for neonatal research
- Non-therapeutic research with minors: how do chairpersons of German research ethics committees decide?
- Ethical considerations in accident and emergency research
- Are therapeutic motivation and having one's own doctor as researcher sources of therapeutic misconception?
- The problem of informed consent in emergency medicine research
- Is best interests a relevant decision making standard for enrolling non-capacitated subjects into clinical research?
- Parental opinion of consent in neonatal research
- Ethical concerns regarding guidelines for the conduct of clinical research on children
- Informed consent for functional MRI research on comatose patients following severe brain injury: balancing the social benefits of research against patient autonomy