Other content recommended for you
- The criminalisation of HIV transmission
- Ignorance is bliss? HIV and moral duties and legal duties to forewarn
- HIV transmission law in the age of treatment-as-prevention
- ‘The intention may not be cruel… but the impact may be’: understanding legislators’ motives and wider public attitudes to a draft HIV Bill in Malawi
- How can the criminal law support the provision of quality in healthcare?
- Criminalisation of HIV transmission: implications for public health in Scotland
- Healthcare scandals in the NHS: crime and punishment
- Maternal transmission of HIV infection: a crime against my child?
- Abortion pills: under whose control?
- Criminalisation of unintentional error in healthcare in the UK: a perspective from New Zealand